Each employee is responsible for:
Personal safety and use of personal protective equipment in accordance to the hazardous material and the procedure used.
Should carefully plan the experiment in order to prevent incidents that may risk himself or other employees.
Our Laboratory is Classified as Bio-safety Level 2. Please follow these instructions:
- Wearing clothing suitable for work in the laboratory.
- Use personal protective equipment:
- Long sleeve gown, closed shoes and gloves as needed.
- Possession of chemicals would be under MSDS conditions.
- Possession of food and drinks in the lab is prohibited.
- Wash your hands well with soap and water after you finish your work in the laboratory.
- Make sure that the biological hood works optimally, confirm periodic inspection.
- Solid waste: collect Solid waste (products of blood, dead mice and cell culture from mice) in to Biohazard bags located in a designated orange bucket. Close the bag with masking tape and transfer it while in the bucket to the Biohazard collective trash bin.
- Sharp waste items: collect syringes, Pasteur pipette and other sharp objects only to the appropriate container only. Place the container in a Biohazard bag and dispose it in the red refuse bin.
- Liquid waste: (growth media) should be decontaminated with a 1:10 hypochlorite (bleach) solution for 30 min. or with Iodophor solution for 24 hours, and then poured down the sink.
- Liquid Nitrogen: Use safety glasses and special gloves (to be collected in the safety unit).
- At the end of the day, organize the work area. Turn off the lights and air conditioners and lock the lab door.
Instructions for users:
you should let us know exactly what you have in your sample.
Antibody Unit - We are not Anti we are Pro.