Graduate studies at the Weizmann Institute of Science are conducted through the Feinberg Graduate School. FGS awards MSc and PhD degrees in Physics; Chemistry; Life Sciences; Mathematics and Computer science; and Science Education. It also awards a non-thesis MSc degree in science education through the Rothschild-Weizmann Program. Graduates go on to senior positions in academia and industry.
All students are integrally involved in research conducted at the Institute, working collaboratively with faculty members and postdoctoral fellows. All students receive full scholarships and living stipends so that they can devote their time to research and study.
FGS is comprised of five research schools
- The André Deloro Research School of Physical Science
- The Solo Dwek and Maurizio Dwek Research School of Chemical Science
- The Ekard Research School of Biochemical Science
- Lorry I. Lokey Research School of Biochemical Science
- The Moross Research School of Mathematics and Computer Science